clavioline but happy (selmer clavioline samples)
clavioline? more like :')
a lot of my favorite moments in music occurred in the 1960s. one such moment is during the solo section of del shannon's "runaway," and the other being the dizzying lead sounds throughout the beatles' "baby you're a rich man."
coincidentally, these two instances are tied together by a 1940s french creation - the clavioline. this bizarre monophonic keyboard hit the market paired with a dedicated speaker cabinet and amplifier that, in and of itself, sported an incredibly unique howl.
four sounds in total. all recorded both via di and mic'd with a vintage u47 fet.
182 one-shots in total.
Terms and Conditions:
- Products purchased from samplesbuthappy.com are delivered after payment is processed to the email provided by the customer.
- Digital delivery is fulfilled by samplesbuthappy.com .
- Products purchased from samplesbuthappy.com can not be returned under any circumstance.
- Products purchased from samplesbuthappy.com can be used in commercial productions after purchase.
- .WAV files, Simpler instruments, artwork, video, and anything related to the product can not be resold.