farfisa but happy (farfisa professional samples)
an old school endlessly cool organ that makes me go :)
one of the whackiest organs from the '60s is the farfisa professional. from the color coding to the percussive elements, i love the shit out of this thing. it stays cool. it is as ominous as it is chripy and, for that, i can find a use for it on any track.
anyway, i found some very aggressive and thicc bass sounds on this bad boy. seemingly, every time i flipped on another pipe or goosed the percussion, things got meatier and nastier.
394 one-shots from 11 different 'sounds.'
- farfisa bass face
- six different variants.
- farfisa from space
- percussive, staccato sound recorded through a roland space echo. i took it a step further and processed this sound through the american instrument company unit 301-a tape delay (1953) for a wide stereo image and slap delay.
- farfisa keys 'odd'
- corny organ sound with a wobble.
- farfisa keys organ
- sound one: gentle and inoffensive.
- sound two: stacked and overdriven sound.
Terms and Conditions:
- Products purchased from samplesbuthappy.com are delivered after payment is processed to the email provided by the customer.
- Digital delivery is fulfilled by samplesbuthappy.com .
- Products purchased from samplesbuthappy.com can not be returned under any circumstance.
- Products purchased from samplesbuthappy.com can be used in commercial productions after purchase.
- .WAV files, Simpler instruments, artwork, video, and anything related to the product can not be resold.